Water vapour is a notoriously difficult measurement to make as it adheres to stainless steel tubing, valves, filters etc. Diteco use chemically treated tubing to reduce the adherence of the water to the tubing.
The operating principle of the moisture analyser is as follows. Sample is passed through a phosphorous pentoxide (P2O5) electrolytic cell of proven performance at a flow kept constant using a mass-flow controller. All of the moisture in the sample is continuously absorbed on to the P2O5 and electrolysed by passing a current through the platinum wires. According to Faraday's Law, the moisture content of the gas is proportional to the amount of current required for electrolysis.
• Nuclear Power : CO2 Coolant
• Petrochemical : Instrument Air Inert, Gas Blanketing
• Food : O2 and CO2 Packaging Gases
• Gas Manufacture : Quality of Permanent Gases Cryogenics : Purity of CO2, N2, O2, etc.
• Medical : Instrument air, NO, O2
• Semiconductor : Glove Boxes
• Power Generation : H2 alternator gas
Click here to download product catalogue